Some of the services we offer are:
- Traditional funeral services, including visitation at a church, cemetery, or another location of your choice
- Traditional funeral service followed by cremation
- Private family gathering
- Graveside service with interment
- Cremation with memorial or graveside service
- Cremation with no funeral service
- Funeral pre-planning
- Services after the funeral
We are deeply committed to helping families create the most personal type of funeral service – one that is a true reflection of the life that has been lived. We do this by offering a complete selection of personalization options such as memory tables, tribute videos, displays of cherished possessions, personal music choices, and other personalized forms of tribute. These special touches assure that the story of your loved one's life will be told in a dignified, memorable way.
We Continue to Care
We all understand that the death of someone you love is one of life's most stressful and traumatic events. And we also understand that quite often, a family member might need some extra support in dealing with this type of loss. We have developed a complete, comprehensive program of aftercare, which assists families well after the funeral services are completed. This important program offers families access to community support groups, counselors, and other organizations that can be of great help to the recently bereaved. Please ask us about this important support system.